[QuadList] Toshiba version of Colortec/Amtec

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:02:15 CST 2009

David:

I've heard that sentiment expressed before.  I've always thought that it was extremely odd that WBTV got the first RCA VTRX, given the fact that they had always been (and still are) a CBS affiliate.  In fact the station, radio and TV, was almost totally RCA.  But another oddity there was that the production arm of the company which had its own studio in the same building was an "RCA Free" zone with nothing from Camden in sight.

Don