[QuadList] Toshiba version of Colortec/Amtec

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Fri Nov 13 08:28:20 CST 2009

I had a Toshiba catalog back around 1968 that had quad machines, but
they looked like RCA instead of Ampex.  I remember comparing our TR-5
portable and it looked identical.  They were probably actually made in
Camden with the different logo in place of the meatball.

If they made any of their own electronics they would surely be
compatible with RCA.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.