[QuadList] Toshiba version of Colortec/Amtec

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 13 15:00:10 CST 2009

		On Nov 13, 2009, at 9:02 AM, Don Norwood wrote:

 > I've always thought that it was extremely odd that WBTV got the first
RCA VTRX, given the fact that they had always been (and still are) a
CBS affiliate.  In fact the station, radio and TV, was almost totally
RCA.  But another oddity there was that the production arm of the
company which had its own studio in the same building was an "RCA Free"
zone with nothing from Camden in sight.

		I say:

	I remember them. The production company, Jefferson Productions, also
had a remote truck.  They leased the truck and an engineer to WIS-TV
for a 10-station basketball network when I worked for the station in
the 70's.  Here's a picture:
		<http://www.flickr.com/photos/dennisdegan/515340502/>
	Inside that truck were two VR-1200's and an HS-100.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York