[QuadList] Got my VR 1200's

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Fri Nov 27 08:28:34 CST 2009

Oh... And the female guide vacume pressure  should be 40.

Test the air and adjust the sensors to light the front panel lights if
the pressure isn't correct.

You may have a problem finding the correct plug for the VTR. They
don't make it anymore. I had to change the panel mount Hubbel.

I bet you will find the PS with some sort of problems. Remember the
voltage has to be very close to 12V and the + and - need to be very
close to the exact opposite. Let them run for awhile to see if they
last.

Guy would recommend bringing the voltage up slowly but I like to hit
it full. I bet I can get more smoke that way! Also I get to identify
problems more quickly.

You will need a set of extenders.

Best,
Park