[QuadList] Gentle request--please change the subject line when...

DCFWTX at aol.com DCFWTX at aol.com
Fri Nov 27 12:34:07 CST 2009

In a message dated 11/27/2009 10:08:21 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ted at quadvideotapegroup.com writes:

> the topic veers off the original subject.
>

> IE: I'd suggest changing "Got my VR-1200's" to "Power supplies, caps and
> variacs on power up" or something specific to your particular post.

I suppose we should. I am still recovering from "smoked turkey ingest
overload".
Smoking a Turkey is a much better experience than smoking a power supply or
audio board! The BBQ smoking smell causes much less anxiety, shows that all
is normal. No so when pouring out of an AVR-2.

David