[QuadList] Ampex Mark Ten 10 mil head

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Mon Nov 30 16:57:55 CST 2009

Oh, and one more observation....the head is fitted with a trim-pot module
for a VR-1100.  Of course it can be changed to a Nuvistor or transistor
preamp if you have one available, but it's been a long time since I've seen
a Mark 10 configured this way.  Turns out the 5 mil head was also for the
1100, but I didn't notice that originally.

Don