[QuadList] Question about NBC color TZ delay prior to Quad

Jeffrey Martin jjm332 at nyu.edu
Thu Oct 29 20:13:25 CDT 2009

That's interesting--I knew Film Tech could handle Kodacolor lenticular film; I didn't know they could also do the kines (and unfortunately I don't know enough about the two to know how different the technologies are.) I've always wondered what they look like. The NBC 50th Anniversary special in the 70s ran a color kinescope clip from the Ernie Kovacs "silent" show. Anyone know if that was a lenticular kine?

Jeff