[QuadList] oddball items request

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Sat Sep 12 11:30:09 CDT 2009

Greetings!
I am in search of a couple of oddball/unusual items.If any of you have any
idea where I might locate these please let me know!

1. Schematics for a COHU model 7120 monochrome camera (see image)
   This is a camera head that can accept either vidicon or plumbicon tubes
   and a rackmount CCU.  I have 3 and 2 of them dead!  They are used on my
   antique Scanimate system (http://www.scanimate.net) and are essential to
   its operation.  They run RS-170 up to about 900 lines progressive at
59.9hz vertical.
  COHU are still in business but won't admit they ever made these!
  Or probably don't have any employees left from that era!

2. Vector analog patch cords - These are used to "program" the analog
computer.
  I found a guy that works at Vector and he said these were all scrapped
years ago.
  (See image).  I know its unlikely but hey, it never hurts to ask!
  Programming the machine with only the handful that I have is a challenge!

I am currently working on a Scanimate project for an LA production company.

We are shooting the CRT directly with a RED digital camera at 4K!
It looks amazingly good!  Talk about old meets new!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--
Dave Sieg