[QuadList] Rebuilding RCA TR-600s - Success

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu Sep 10 15:10:14 CDT 2009

One of the nice mods that Merlin did was to tuck a little two gallon
tank under the monitor bridge. Haven't timed it but it would be enough
for a gentle slow down.

The power cut would of course stop the head motor. They can coast for
quite some time so a little finger pressure on the left side would
help stop the rotation.

On Sep 10, 2009, at 12:36 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> I'd be a little concerned that the electricians might cut power to
> the air in the middle of a transfer and leave you with precious
> little time to push "Stop" and get the head spun down before your
> compressor's reservoir ran out of breath.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747