[QuadList] Rebuilding RCA TR-600s - Success

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon Sep 14 12:03:16 CDT 2009

Ted,

No the panel is the standard AVR-2 bridge.  I had a VR-1000 and it was
much bigger!  I do have a rare British Tektronix monitor in it though as
it has a good afc time for the horizontal and allows setting of the
penetration easily.

It's weird, but I compressed those pix to 1mb each as I figured most
systems have a 2mb limit on attachments.  When I checked the size after
you cleared them they were back to 2mb!  And people think these old
machines are strange!

BTW, I have two rebuilt MK-X heads I'll trade for a MK-XV or a 5mil for
the RCA.  I sold my VR-2000 several years ago and these were at the
bottom of the pile when I cleaned up the junk in the warehouse.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.