[QuadList] Equipment Auction: VidiPax--Items of interest

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Sun Sep 13 22:25:13 CDT 2009

Actually, they first tried to sell all their equipment in one, massive
auction by themselves. Everything or nothing. Seems that didn't work
so they have hired an auction house to sell everything one at a time.

While they may say they are not going out of business, once you have
an auction for all your equipment... I don't know what you would then
do with an empty building. Perhaps thy said they were not going out so
they could sell the business as a going concern to someone. August 1
was the deadline for bid submission. August 12 was supposed to be the
final day for removing all the equipment.

I did an auction once. When the auction house comes in, they sell
everything. They even tried to sell a framed picture of my wife!

On Sep 13, 2009, at 2:55 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> Hey, Scott,
>
> Thanks for the postings.
>
> The auction's been known about for a while... but it looks like they
> just got the catalog up on the website recently.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Visit us: http://www.videopark.com