[QuadList] Rebuilding RCA TR-600s - Success

John Walko jwalko at scenesavers.com
Mon Sep 14 08:30:04 CDT 2009

Bill:

Very nice.

So is that the editor in the upper right part of the bridge for your machine
(I can't quite see it clearly on the picture)?

All of our machines are configured pretty much as you see the 2", with the
TV monitor and scopes in the bridge.  This is the same as our 1" machines.
It is just what we are used to.

How do you like the AVR-2?  Or another way to ask is would you prefer the
TR-600 or the AVR-2 for transfers (just curious...I've never worked on an
AVR-2).

We have an AVR-1 in the same facility (not ours), but it doesn't work.  It
keeps popping breakers (the integrated ones in the lower drawer).  At some
point, I would like to get it operational...but that is a long way off.

John