[QuadList] Rebuilding RCA TR-600s - Success

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Mon Sep 14 09:12:23 CDT 2009

On Sep 14, 2009, at 5:59 AM, <bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv> wrote:

> Nice looking machine John.  Mine is quite a different layout as you
> can see in the attached pix.  I stuck my AVR-2 on as well.  The Sony
> 3k 1" machine is also a 'legacy' format and I get the dub work for
> those tapes as well.
>
> I hope they are not too big.  I squeezed them twice.
>
> Bill Spencer

Nice shots, Bill. (You too, John. Send more when you have a chance.)

There's a 1MB limit on what passes through without intervention, so a
little smaller and two batches would have sailed through.

Otherwise, no particular problem with the size, unless some recipients
mail boxes don't like 2.7MB of pix.

The benefit of the H&W you sent is that one can make them actual size
and move around within the shot to get a good amount of detail.

You can quite clearly see text and almost read the dials.  BTW: Is
that a monitoring panel from a VR-1000 overbridge on your AVR-2?

Skype: 	TedLangdell
e-mail:	ted at quadvideotapegroup.com