[QuadList] Bill's AVR-2 bridge switcher

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Tue Sep 15 12:56:05 CDT 2009

On the TR-600 I monitor the TBC error on a scope and set the penetration
and guide height for minimum error as that TBC is so touchy.  On the
AVR-2 it is so good with the automatics that a quick visual penetration
and height adjustment is all that is needed.  I set DG and levels on an
external scope feeding the target machine.

I loved the video of them moving a TR-70.  I wish I had thought of
taking the wheels off when I moved four one time.  We nailed chocks
under the wheels and strapped them to the truck walls, but one good
bounce while rounding a corner ripped all that loose and we had mobile
cargo!  The truck was severely damaged, but all the machines worked on
power up and only sustained slight cosmetic damage.  They are really
tough.

Bill Spencer

RF Engineering Supervisor

NorthStar Studios, Inc.

3201 Dickerson Pike

Nashville, TN 37207

Phone 615.650.6000 ext. 6610

Cell 615.445.5616

Fax 615.650.6027

email bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE/HIPAA PRIVACY RULE: This message may contain
under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to act on behalf of the intended recipient) of this message,
please do not disclose, forward, distribute, copy, or use this message
or its contents. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete the original
message from your e-mail system. Thank you.