[QuadList] Bill's AVR-2 bridge switcher NOW with low band bars

C. Park Seward park at VIDEOPARK.COM
Tue Sep 15 19:21:44 CDT 2009

Hi Don,

Right.  No separate Vel Comp on the Ampex/Merlin machine. And no
Colortec monitor either. They have a special Amtec setting that shows
the guide error. And the chroma setting.

Ran a low band color tape today that didn't look too bad. A little 60
hum recorded in the picture.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward