[QuadList] VR-1200B's on eBay

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Tue Sep 15 20:43:50 CDT 2009

I just noticed something I missed the first time.  On the close-up of the
signal system, modules 14 & 15 are not the normal AutoChroma modules.  These
are labeled Auto Equalizer, and are completely different in appearance from
the usual modules.  They also appear to have an On/Off switch for "Line by
Line".  Anybody familiar with these?

Don