[QuadList] VR-1200B's on eBay

Don Norwood dwnorwood at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:54:51 CDT 2009

Hi Chris:

It looks like late 60's or early 70's to me.  I believe the meter panel on Intersync without the H & Tach positions is standard for a non-editor.  The reframing switch has been removed though.  I think that Amtec may have more issues than the missing knob.  It looks to me like the shaft is missing, and the meter face is also gone.  None of the systems are secured as they should be for shipping, so Amtec may have slid out and had a "collision" with something along the way that took out the shaft and the meter.

In fact, the power supplies are also sticking out beyond the face of the frame, so they aren't fastened either.  In the single pic of the overhead bridge machine, all the power supplies are missing!  I'd guess that between the time that these left SC ETV and went thru the state surplus program and arrived at the seller's location, they likely were treated like any other salvage equipment and have suffered the consequences of a few bad rides!

Don