[QuadList] QuadVideotapeGroup.com site updated--NAB Lunch info added, w/ 50yrs ago/40yrs ago history

Langdell Ted ted at flashscan8.us
Thu Apr 1 04:44:36 CDT 2010

Hello from California and soon to be SF and then Vegas...

The info for the Third Annual NAB Lunch is now on the front page of
the website.

Also historical info on what Quad-related stuff was going on in 1960
and 1970, with 1970 awards to two Ampex engineers named Charles.

We've checked the info as much as possible with a variety of sources.
There's some variation on when the AVR-1 came on the scene. Odd that
the Ampex.com official history never mentions it!

Don't forget to RSVP for Tuesday lunch or Sunday dining.  Should be
fun, and we might... might have a very special person or two
attending.  Not sure yet... but hopeful.

Stay warm, dry and keep the air valve open.

flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931 Call here after Jan. 13
ted at flashscan8.us

"Off to NAB" April 11-16
Get details at flashscan8.us