[QuadList] 50th Anniversary of the First Weather Satellite

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 03:03:31 CDT 2010

OK FRIEND STARTED  WITH  TIROS III  HE WAS INVOLVED WITH THE  CLOCK SYSTEM
THAT POWERD UP EQIP  INCLUDING THE    ....CAMERAS!

I WILL ASK  HIM.......  WHAT ELSE ...opps  capps   sorry

I also  have bound  sets of rca technical journals  and if I  get a chance
this weekend  will look  there too...

meanwhile enjoy some early rca parked about!

1957 rca transistors

TIROS for the class room... from the era....

TIROS in plastic?  of the era  as the RCA transistor  1957  promo was.

pretty cute!  these were  from someone  else

Thanks, Ed#

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.

In a message dated 4/3/2010 12:23:14 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,