[QuadList] Found my stash of 1939 RCA worlds fair stuff, press kits.nbc ate 1939 journals

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 7 06:25:09 CDT 2010

		On Apr 6, 2010, at 8:45 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

 > I wonder if  this stuff has been scanned already and is out there.

		I say:

	Do a search to see if it shows up.  But I'll bet you have some unique
material, Ed.

		Ed Sharpe continued:

 > I hate  to crack the back on  the brochures to stuff them in the
scanner  this stuff is like someone   just was handed it and it  went
into a drawer never to be touched again......until now!

		I think:

	You should carefully scan it for all to see.  You've certainly got MY
interest up!

	  					NBC Today Show, New York