[QuadList] Found my stash of 1939 RCA worlds fair stuff, press kits.nbc ate 1939 journals

Gideon4 gideon4 at summershome.co.uk
Sun Apr 11 15:59:08 CDT 2010

Hi Ed.

If you do get round to scanning them in I would be very interested to see
them. The "back" problem is tricky, I have seen pictures of a professional
"scanner"  were the magazine or book was placed in a V shaped  holder at 90
deg and two cameras photographed the opposing pages.

Regards

Brian summers

www.tvcameramuseum.org