[QuadList] Quad - progressive or interlaced?

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Sat Apr 10 05:23:38 CDT 2010

I would like to say that 405/25  and 625/25 in the UK was forward thinking

Ie 24 FPS films could be played at 25FPS and nobody would notice,

but it was because of the mains frequency and if you locked to it picture
hum would not move

I don't know why the mains was 50hz, I don't think we planned it that way in
anticipation of television coming

but you have to win one now and again.

Trevor

UK Member