[QuadList] Mains frequencies==(was Quad - progressive or interlaced?)

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Sat Apr 10 12:15:57 CDT 2010

The Japanese have conversion systems at the "electrical border" which
convert the power frequencies for sharing.

One of the articles that came up in Googling this morning indicated
that it keeps the Japanese power engineers on their toes developing
new equipment.

There was a discussion for which I pulled up much of the same info for
sometime in the last year, IIRC... but I can't recall whether it was
on this list or the OldVTR's list.

If someone recalls or has the time to look and could post a link, it
would be illuminating.

(Pun optional)

Ted