[QuadList] Mains frequencies, control, similarities to genlocking

Steve Spears stevespears at kel.com
Sun Apr 11 12:53:17 CDT 2010

No Ted...I was actually never even aware of the competitors. I was at Westmoor High School and we lived up in the Palisades district. The shopping center where the store was, was right at the bottom of the hill from our house.

Westlake TV was an RCA, Zenith and Curtis Mathis store and I spent just about all of my time there doing the Curtis Mathis stereo console work and outside service calls. I was there for a year and went to Navy Boot Camp the first of January 1964.

Fun times.

Steve