[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Thu Apr 15 01:58:23 CDT 2010

You are right. The video is a little fuzzy, and I didn't detect the more wedge-like shape of the TK-47. Sorry.

I've never been around RCA studio cameras in real life. More familiar with Norelco PC-70's and Philips LDK-6 cameras that you would have seen in that era.
I do remember when David Letterman moved to a different studio at 30 Rock (Back in the 80's), and noted the difference in picture quality from the TK-45's in the old studio to the newer TK-47's.

Scott Thomas