[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 15 09:00:48 CDT 2010

		On Apr 15, 2010, at 2:58 AM, Scott Thomas wrote:

 > I do remember when David Letterman moved to a different studio at
30 Rock (Back in the 80's), and noted the difference in picture
quality from the TK-45's in the old studio to the newer TK-47's.

		I wonder:

	Really?  I don't think Letterman ever worked in any studio ay 30 Rock
other than Studio 6A.  Further, the difference in picture quality
between TK-45's and TK-47s is subtle, if even detectable at all.  I
doubt you could see differences between the cameras once the
transmission reached your receiver; there's too much going on along
the transmission path that can affect the picture.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York