[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:18:28 CDT 2010

I believe Letterman was always in the same studio. The first cameras
were TK 44's. Then
the move to 47's. They never had 45's if I recall correctly.
The same with Johnny Carson in Burbank. 44's to 47's.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)