[QuadList] VR-2000 training tape

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Apr 15 09:30:22 CDT 2010

I have had a videotape copy of this program and several other Ampex
produced training tapes since 1974. Since I am not the rightful owner
of these shows, and out of respect for the copyright laws, I have not
posted them nor dubbed them.

I believe that respect for others property should be taken into
account when their is an desire to post material online.

David Crosthwait
DC Video
Archived Media Transfer and Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)