[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Thu Apr 15 16:56:39 CDT 2010

Dennis,

That must have been great to see. One of my very first VHS recordings,
made with my $1,000 RCA model 600 deck (1979 money) was Letterman's
last daytime shows. I went on to record (off air) many other Letterman
nighttime shows. Who could forget "Elevator Races" w/Bob Costas, the
show from the office when the A/C was off on a hot winter day (I think
Terri Garr was a guest, who took a shower in the office stall at the
closing), and the "360" show, which was a slow, continuing ADO type
rotation of the entire program as it was airing, with triumphant
"completion" of the full "Z" at show closing.

You guys had a lot more fun there in the hallways etc. than we did.

David