[QuadList] Vintage WSAZ-TV video 1985

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Fri Apr 16 02:28:32 CDT 2010

I was a teenager in the 1980's, but I was a night owl, watching Letterman every chance I had.

Part of the reason was that Letterman was from my home town of Indianapolis, and I heard stories from my mom of his escapades when he did radio there.

I remember the suit of Velcro, and the suit of Alka-Seltzer. I have a VHS with some Letterman bits like the crushing of things with a hydraulic press.

So, I mistakenly said TK-45's. They were TK-44's as I've learned. but when the studio was upgraded to TK-47's, I swear I saw the difference.
I probably knew about the upgrade as I had access to a lot of broadcast trades at the time. (older brother in the business)

Scott Thomas