[QuadList] AVR-2 on eBay

Bill Carpenter wcarpen107 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 22 20:53:17 CDT 2010

HI Chris,

Yes, that machine would have been built in 1975, since to my memory we shipped around 250 machines by NAB 1975.

We were building and shipping around 30/month. The electronic tape counter was produced in 1976/1977 as I remember.

Bill Carpenter ( Ampex product manager @ AVR-2 introduction and for many years.)