[QuadList] AVR-2 on eBay

Gary Adams adam7889 at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 23 07:36:07 CDT 2010

I agree with this but I'll have to admit when installing RCA quads, the Tek
monitors covered up all the noise and really made the picture look better
than it was.  Easier sell to most except those that understood the
difference.  Those monitors had the best pulse cross display which was
extremely useful in troubleshooting video issues.  And the blue only mode
was also useful.

Gary Adams