[QuadList] Cyd Charisse excerpts and Fair Use

Dave Sieg dave at zfx.com
Mon Aug 16 13:37:29 CDT 2010

Didn't I read that there was a recent decision about "fair usage" that
further laid out how
material such as this could legitimately be used for educational excerpts?
Its not like anybody is trying to profit from it, just help define and
document history!
http://www.centerforsocialmedia.org/fair-use
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/fair_use_not_just_acceptable_its_essential_for_the.php

--