[QuadList] Early Quad Color--"Saving Cyd Charisse" gets a secondlook at AMIA's The Reel Thing, this Saturday.

Dale Lamm dlamm1 at neo.rr.com
Tue Aug 10 23:11:23 CDT 2010

Is it just my warped sense of beauty, or is there something magical about video from a TK-41 that makes it look so good? David Crosthwait's work is astounding. Wish I could be at the presentation. Q for the group (I've been away from TV for years...) Has somebody managed to code an algorithm that makes video from a contemporary camera appear as if it came out of a TK-41 or PC-70?