[QuadList] Simulating vintage camera looks

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Fri Aug 13 07:06:13 CDT 2010

Scott,

Looks great! Nice effect.

A few years ago, when I was working on "Malcolm in the Middle" using
the DS Nitris, there was an effect "button" labeled "ORTH". I don't
recall if this was a Sapphire effect or not, but enabling it did give
you a fairly good looking simulation of an image orthicon halo "look".

David Crosthwait
www.dcvideo.com