[QuadList] Early Quad Color--"AMIA's The Reel Thing" Sessions were videotaped.

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Mon Aug 16 07:44:06 CDT 2010

Gary was one of the people cam-cording the segments.

AMIA seems to have plans to make them available—and had a notice in
the handout advising to the effect that "your attendance is your
permission for us to show you on camera, use your questions, etc.) I
don't know when or by what means, but can ask.

At least 3? cameras were in use... meaning someone has to edit.

Dennis, can we volunteer you?   =:O) (FCP with Multiclip would be handy)

Ted