[QuadList] Happy Anniversary--CBS Uses Quad to Time Zone DelayDouglas Edwards' Evening Newscast

Dennis Degan DennyD1 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 1 12:41:21 CST 2010

		On Dec 1, 2010, at 9:12 AM, Ted Langdell wrote:

 > Dennis graciously did the same for me back in February. Thanks,
Dennis.
 > I'd been on the official Studio Tour in 1968 when I was 13.

		I exclaim:

	You're THAT much younger than me?    ;)

		Ted:

 > The place HAS changed in some major ways since then, and is
changing even now as different shows come and go, and facilities are
re-modeled to meet their needs and accommodate new technology.

		I say:

	The 5th floor is especially different, as is the 2nd.  The existence
of radio has been erased from memory.

	  					NBC Today Show, New York