[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Thu Dec 2 11:26:30 CST 2010

Now that is something I would talk the director out of, go for the quiet
bits between words

D2 was the first pre read machine wasn't it, only the pre read edits never
worked in the UK

You could not time them up to mix from one machine to the other

During the punk rock error 70's there was  Razor blade style  jewelry around
so if you could edit

You were entitled to wear a silver razor blade around your neck

Like the RAF do with wings on their uniform when they can fly

Beats a medallion any time

Love the picture, the idea of 2" editing in a restaurant  ......

TrevorB

UK Member