[QuadList] Training the Third Generation (wasHappyAnniversary--)

Videomagnetics vmi at csprings.com
Thu Dec 2 17:55:44 CST 2010

Ted,
FYI  the most popular head we refurbish is indeed the MK-XV for the AVR-2 and 3. The AVR-2 is a work horse and in my opinion was and is  more reliable than the VR2000/1200 as far as breaking down. Sure it is because of the AGE factor. We have customers that are still running all types of Ampex and RCA VTR's but the AVR 2 is more popular.

Tony

Videomagnetics Inc
http://www.videomagnetics.com