[QuadList] Mechanical Splices

george keller georgenann at aol.com
Thu Dec 2 18:27:20 CST 2010

Dennis,

I know the guy on the phone and I think he came after mechanical editing. I can't quite place the fellow at the machine.  Also those machines had Editeks.  I think those machines were TVE and F.  Do you remember if there was an ACR right across the room from those machines??

You have some great fotos there, if it matters, perhaps i could put some names with the pix.

George Keller