[QuadList] Training the Third Generation

Ted Langdell ted at quadvideotapegroup.com
Fri Dec 3 00:56:24 CST 2010

George,

On Dec 2, 2010, at 7:35 PM, george keller wrote:

> Here's my 2 cents.  I would think the 1200's might be the most
> popular, they are the easiest to fix when they needed fixing.  The
> AVR-2's worked great when they were working, but to troubleshoot
> them you had to break out the schematics, scope, etc. and have
> plenty of room on the floor and no other distractions, like "Air
> Problems". They also had a minor problem which most people wouldn't
> even notice till it was too late in the head MDA.  I never liked to
> have them on remotes.
>
> George Keller

Would you be willing to jot down some of the issues you had with
AVR-2's and what your solutions were?

This could be a great help to others to help them get their machines
up and running again, or recognize signs of impending problems and act
before they become something more than a sign.

Are you interested in doing any maint., maint. training or operator
training?

Let me know off-list.  Same request to the list in general.

Thanks,