[QuadList] Training the Third Generation

Wayne Watson wayne.watson at sait.ca
Fri Dec 3 13:42:20 CST 2010

Head MDA
WOW I just had a flashback. When one of the MDA transistors died the head would not start if it was positioned on that phase. Give it a push and away it would go......slow to lock but I think it would play.

Wayne Watson
Broadcast Systems Technology
wayne.watson at sait.ca<mailto:wayne.watson at sait.ca>
(403) 284 7079