[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Mon Dec 6 00:27:45 CST 2010

I worked on a project with Bob Shiff of Tele-image when it was in
Carrolton, using their remote truck in downtown Dallas. This was about
1975 or so. Bob passed away in the 80's I believe.

Dennis Morton (ex MCI?) went to 525 Post after I arrived here in Los
Angeles in the 70's. 525 is gone, and I don't know where he went.

David
www.dcvideo.com