[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Dec 6 10:27:22 CST 2010

Scott,

It was at Southwest Teleproductions. We shot on a portable 1" and they bumped up everything to AVR-2s. The poor Ampex editor only had a one event memory so you better like the edit before moving on. I had a complete paper list so we didn't have to go back.

The bottom line? The client was happy.

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward