[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv bill.spencer at northstarstudios.tv
Mon Dec 6 09:28:28 CST 2010

My active one is 3927561 and I have another in storage with a sequential
serial number to this one.  My third machine is much older.  This
machine and its mate came from a church in Mississippi and the older one
from WJCT the PBS station in Jacksonville, FL.

Bill Spencer
NorthStar Studios, Inc.
3201 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207