[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Mon Dec 6 10:31:03 CST 2010

I found the same thing with the NEC TBC on the Merlin retrofit. No matter how off the guide are, the output is perfect. I have to look at demod to see how the guides are set.

The NEC TBC is 10 bit. I don't think any Ampex Quad ever had a 10 bit TBC. Wasn't the first Ampex 10 bit TBC the Zeus???

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747