[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

Trevor Brown videovault at sky.com
Mon Dec 6 16:45:01 CST 2010

Then I did the insert edit demo, and never switched the head back to record
position.

We have all been there Glen on the TR70 its leaving the guide in auto so at
the edit point it stops hunting

and freezes in record, but always heavy followed by the next edit which is
even heavier ( you can end up slicing the tape)

We used to call it galloping guide and it always galloped in never out, for
some unexplained reason

TrevorB

UK Member