[QuadList] I need to buy a message wheel something like this

Scott Thomas scottgfx at mac.com
Wed Dec 8 23:35:57 CST 2010

You've found the museum of TeleMation equipment?

I had a mostly non-functional TeleMation character generator at my High School back in the 1980's. I was told it was a cast-off from a TV station.
The keyboard switched were individual switches (magnets on plungers that closed magnetic reed switches. The switches were all magnetized and you couldn't type very well with it. Sadly I think it was thrown away.

I got the impression that the TeleMation equipment was mostly used in cable head-ends.