[QuadList] I need to buy a message wheel something like this

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Dec 9 00:07:50 CST 2010

yes ... I think  they  were   ore  for  cable  stations than larger
broadcast facilities...  they also  were in  educational market too...  and   some
production   facilities and apparently had a production arm also.
I am also trying to figure what company they bought in  phx az  and  then
ran as a branch office of telemation production
Ed#

Thanks,

Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC

See the Museum's Web Site at _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

We are always looking for  items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library - please advise if you  have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.  Phone 623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301 USA

CONFIDENZIALE:  Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se  vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati,  siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni  contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o  copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail and any attachments  are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If you are not one of  the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you  should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the  information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any  form.

In a message dated 12/8/2010 11:01:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,