[QuadList] Picture of the day (link to)---and who's in it?

C. Park Seward park at videopark.com
Thu Dec 9 12:00:20 CST 2010

Bill,

What was the story on the "cut down" VPR-3s for ABC? I had heard the bridge was lowered in order to fit in the space of the AVR-2s that the 3 was replacing.

Also, I heard an interesting story from Charlie Pantuso about trudging through the snow at the Sarajevo Olympics to pick up some VPR-3 scanner parts

Best,
Park

C. Park Seward
Cell: 818-535-2747